Do you remember my post about feeling bad when I can't help it but laugh when I see people get hurt? Well darn it, I was doing it again tonight! Elizabeth was invited to a birthday party at a roller skating rink. It was the first time she has ever been on roller skates. Ever. I busted a gut!!!! It was hysterical! She was laughing too, so I don't feel too bad. For the first couple of laps I went out with her to let her hold on to me. After she felt a little more comfortable I just watched from the side line. Let me tell you, I didn't even need to go roller skating to burn some calories. I did plenty of that just from laughing! I really wish I would have had my camera. It's terrible of me, but now I want to take Ross, Elizabeth, and Drew skating (along with my video camera) so I can gets some more laughs. Oh it was funny.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
* It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.
* Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
* Wearing white is always appropriate.
* Winter is the best of the four seasons.
* It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
* There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.
* The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.
* It's not the size of the carrot, but the placement that counts.
* We're all made up of mostly water.
* You know you've made it when they write a song about you.
* Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!
* Avoid yellow snow. Don't get too much sun.
* It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your feet.
* It's fun to hang out in your front yard.
* Always put your best foot forward.
* There's no stopping you once you're on a roll.
Posted by Stephanie at 10:59 PM